So, you want to learn all the steps in getting your business listed in Google Places*? GREAT!
This guide will detail every step you need to take in order to get your business locations verified, listed and ranked in Google’s “Seven Pack” listings.
I will not be trying to sell you anything else, no upsells, no “Wait! Before you leave, I have another offer!” The price listed gets you a copy of the guide.
This 19-page guide will tell you:
- How to get your business listed in Google Places (even if you have no website)
- What details are important to Google
- How much traffic is in those rankings!
- The 2 sites where your business must be listed in order to be verified by Google
- Why you want to list offers
- Additional Details section – absolutely must be used!
- Page 7 has the all important “secret sauce” detail…
- Citations and Reviews – How important they are and where to get them
- The 2 methods that almost no one ever uses – that will put you ahead of your competition
- The KML file – How they make a huge difference for your Places ranking
- How to use the almighty QR code
- You didn’t forget about Google Maps, right?
- Micro-formatting your Contact Information
- How many reviews it takes to get a “Star Rating” for your Places Listing
- The exact same resources I use to get top Google Places listings!
All of this for an easily affordable price of $19.95!
After payment, you will be be sent an email with a link to download the Guide.
Risk-Free – Once you purchase the guide and review it, if you feel like it wasn’t worth the money, let me know and I will refund your purchase.
I can’t and will not guarantee that following all the steps in this guide will get you to the top spots. Each region has a different set of competitors and some will need more effort than others to get ranked.
This guide is only for businesses that are located in United States. While I think that most of the information provided will help any business listing in the world, this guide was built to rank US businesses.
*Google, Google Places is a trademark of Google Inc.