There are many high quality professionals who excel at their craft.
And there there are those who really fail miserably, but still ruin it for the rest of us.
How can you tell the difference?
There are a few things that you can ask that can distinguish the high quality providers from the ones just trying to make a fast buck.
- Ask them how long they’ve been in the industry
- How do they remain up to date with current trends?
- How long do their clients stay with them?
- Can they provide references to happy customers?
- Can they tell you what sites they have already ranked?
- What metrics are important to them?
- How many conferences do they attend every year?
- Do they speak at those conferences?
- Are they testing their own theories?
- Are they White Hat? Gray Hat? Black Hat? All?
- What software do they use?
Consider this a starting list of questions to ask. Any reputable seo freelancer will be answer these with no sweat.