Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of making changes to the coding of a website in order to rank better in the search engine results page. There are many steps involved in the process, many of which include the following:
- W3C Validation
- Proper naming structure of files for search engines
- Proper phrasing of the page title
- Inclusion of a robots.txt file
- Creation of a sitemap
- 404 error handling page
- Proper Meta Tag usage
- Relevant site copy to page title
- Site navigational structure
SEO is the lemonade stand – you’ve got to have your house in order before you invite anyone over, right?
Contact us today: Code is poetry to us!